Friday, July 1, 2011

Let's get weird.


What if the calm before the storm happened with my agenda in mind?  Well, it DID.  That's precisely why I ask.  I prove my own points because that's what I DO.  I set it AND I spike it.  Take say, this pineapple gum that I'm sticking to the bottom of my shoe right now.  My karmic future sees only silver lining bro.  I see all the stops and call all your shots for you.  Vodka! See?  I kick first and drink water never.  My name was Bruce Lee until I changed it to YOUR MOM IS BRUCE LEE.  Bam!  Pay attention because I rock shit.  Like Bruce Springstein.  I used a second Bruce because I'm rolling through my mental Rolodex and I'm chilling in the B's.  I'm floating through my lazy river of B awesomeness, DUDE.  I'll hop out in a minute and dry off next to Charlie Chaplin on a bench because THAT'S HOW I ROLL.  I get DOWN.  I'll hang with Don Corlione and Don King in the SAME AFTERNOON. Test me but don't doubt me.  I'll go for a drive with Fara Faucet while listening to Fiona Apple.  I'll lasso an Iguana Indiana Jones style in Ingrid Michaelson's BACK YARD!  Then I'll go to her front yard and ICE SKATE with my hommie I THINK YOU GET THE POINT.   Now are we going out tonight or what, bro? Let's get weird...

Image by Steve Brian.  Words by Dustin Whitehead.

No comments:

Post a Comment