Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Calm.




I am falling standing up,
never truly doing either for years within seconds,
staggered by the gap you have found yourself in
right between the layers of a poly amorous mackerel sky enclosed, dark and fleeting
holy shifting wonder, a light,
suddenly I want to know what cardinal direction I face
cause the smolder of ritual elation to come turns me to shadow
and I relate to a dark stage knowing it is a blemish on a sphere of possible
because I know that celebrations are kin to a storm

Surging following this current in silence

blankly inquisitive about devastation with a smile

Wondering 

                  IF
                     IF a      
                       IF a void narrative such as this becomes so strong that I cant distinguish it from my calling to pace with life

How do I know that I am here at all, much less catch up 

does anyone visit this moment

Devoid of me 

all that is known is that this presence i am filling feels a vacuum full

Every moment subsequent calls in unison with the one before

doors open and close



Photo by Fred Watford.  Words by Will Gillespie.

No comments:

Post a Comment