Sunday, April 10, 2011

I see you, Hill


You are cold
Gluten free 
Cuz it's summer time 
Stolen bottle of wine 
A fist dance 
And a short film 
Who will make the plan

I'm waiting for a decision 
They take too long 

Bastards 

Maybe if I walk up to the top of you I can take off my boots and socks and shows and scabs and feel the sand beneath the snow between my toes

Just a thought

I'll stay climbing 
I know the summer will Fall
That's what I dig about philosophy 
Everyone breaks suit
Nobody could be unoriginal 
Even twins have different names 

I'll eat eggs 

Not today 
Not next week 
Not next year

But I'll try em again 

I guess I should say here that I've never been perfect- but by golly- I'm trying to melt the layers

Alright Sun, it's your turn 


Photo by Sadie Myers. Words by Dustin Whitehead.

1 comment: