Thursday, December 2, 2010

Moves...



Movin to the groovin
Hip hop Music tela Tube n
Dance sessions with no feet
Like B ball with no beat

So we grooven up and down
Back and forth - fly the court
I'll take yo junk to school
Make ya forge my card report

Inverse like sun burst through cloud
Turn it up cuz it's way too loud
Go to the clinic fool- I be lost n found
And if I don't catch ya I'll see ya round

Court yards are for fight dates
Sleepin is for neverland
Lunch money fo spaghetti plates
Thankful that our parents planned

We just elementary-junior-high livin
Playin with what's God givin
Migratin past our youth
Neva knowsin da truth

And one time someone said
Live up or drop dead
And we best to pays attention
Oh and did I mention...

Momma ain't raise no fool !

Photo by Sadie Myers. Words by Dustin Whitehead.

No comments:

Post a Comment