Thursday, March 29, 2012

Swimming


 Which one was it hand puppet master thief.  I remember a song sang by mermaids which never could breathe under water.  The harsh realities of life.  I love Chicago summer internships.  I love birds flying high and then shitting on their own time.  Like night clerks.  Watch out falling hard helmet yellow neon.  It wasn't even night.  It could have been a Saturday but I had no compass.  Thanks for the moon landing and family and smelly flowers of both hues.  I knew a sailor named Bart and I'll stop before I lie at the bottom of the ocean... 

Here we are.  Can you breathe.  Bubble.  Bubble.  Sepia futures and pastures full of sea cows.  I make metaphors out of no shows and honest men hobos.  Unfair of me.  I'm bragging.  

DANCE

My favorite command.





Sketch by Christian Barron.  Words by Dustin Whitehead.

No comments:

Post a Comment