Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I'm not a leprechaun


I'm too sticky for a double take, you only get one.

This one stare balances on the edge of disgust's first cousin "intrigue" and amity's bastard child "envy"

Im not a leprechaun ahh, that is a stereotype, well I guess since we are so hard to spot, you would only know that shalalie toting attention whore, not that I don't enjoy this attention

I'm beauty's messenger (and ex lover)

I just thought I'd tell you since I've got for the briefest moment of surprising disbelief: your gonna die and before you do you CAN live, give yourself license to...the treasure is trying

That's it, I know everyone always expects more!

Stop looking at me so I can do the poof thing
Hahahahaaaaaaa
Photo by Steve Brian.  Words by William Gillespie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment