Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Green Light Refraction


Huuwaaaaaaahhpoooga.  uh

Working toward the enjoyment of our notoriously nuanced kitchen

Im so lucky it Loves me loving it greening to preening

I meeeeeeeeaaaaaan, why me

Dishes disperse the doers, but ounce the drip is a clean one, that accomplishment, the done -Dom is weightless encouragement for the quitters to come and have fun

Haha

Work is encouraging? Not for some

Dishes, however whoever whenever, fever an absent ADD need to forgo

To go throw
          To blow it
                   To ...no

But I'm already done, did my bitching make it go by faster, can't be!

Haaaaaaammma oo there's the green and a little light, the kitchen is bright, and above all I try


Photo by Sadie Whitehead.  Words by William Gillespie.

No comments:

Post a Comment