Monday, October 10, 2011

Bubble


If I could get my hand in there 
I'd make a glove that held tradition solid smooth 
nighttime romantic found by the fire sounds the key note speaker fly by balloon masterpiece 
technique before product and necessity is me after I which are the lame duck swallowed a flea 
spare tire afternoon came next what a lunch, remember?

same smile 
same spit
same solid
same soul

If I could get my heart in there
I'd make a dove that held transition in a move
fighttime organic bound by the wire mound that denotes perfect why high monsoon actorthief
physique be for reduct in arbitrary big bee which is why witch saw the tame duck swallow a tree
Pair mire with the muck and hexed by a brunch we forgot

wee!

...and that was my favorite calculation



Photo by Amanda Grupp.  Words by Dustin Whitehead.

No comments:

Post a Comment