Saturday, May 7, 2011

P4210143



I’ve been scared of this
The terrible therapist
Her hands around my waist
I grab her fleshy hips
They say beware of it
It’s just she’s the baddest bitch
Falling in love again
God damn her painted lips

She drop low, drop low on the flo
Metronome ticks
Swag down hard
Gold earrings and a necklace
Face to make the angels in heaven get jealous
Purple Nike blazers
She come in all flavors
Multiple times
So I call her “Now and Laters”

Bad as she wanna be

Mad cuz I’m traveling   


So hooked now she taping me

But look ma,
Yo MTV

Swag, mine I’m handling
No manager, I’m managing
From writing in my journal
To rapping like it’s poetry
Championship rings pimpin’ call me Larry B
Come back like Jesus on that ass nigga 33

I should run for president
Hit the street canvassing

My public speaking skilss just got candle lit
Wick it
Young haters didn’t vote for me
Well fuck yall--picket
And when I get there I’ll thank you
For all that you’ve given
For all the girls and the fans
I do this so yall can witness

Play me as your wing man, like 33 Pippen
Imma be Jordan cuz
I’m never slippin

That by Caroline Näslund. Words by Rashaad Hall.

No comments:

Post a Comment