Sunday, March 13, 2011

Laugh Later




Panting...Ding
Immediacy
vivid immediacy
i lost my wallet, my job, and i'm sure my kid is still in wally world (If i still have one)
i've won a million dollars, but can't find the ticket
all the room has color and infinite investment 
my life becomes the donation...in good faith...
every direction to go and no decision in sight
not a maze but just me lost with me
beams of lucky charm flavor Lucidity
every direction seeming more promising than the last
what will become of me...something MUST be done...and fast
i know that every second has lifetimes worth of consequences and possibility ,so,
every moment I reflect in stead of ACT begets a wholey unique living lense of the world
crystalizing this feeling for my unfelt generations to come
I've got too many jewels for holding still
Dotingly Negating Avarice 
acrylics of questioning all round me
no wonder we love watching eachother
a TASTE of this moment 
a light bulb irradiating immediacy 
and the meal is sweet so long as we don't know who is donated
because just as beautiful as my struggle becomes, it once alluded nothing and it was ugly sinking
JUST GO



Painting by Randy Conner.  Words by Will Gillespie.

No comments:

Post a Comment