Thursday, March 17, 2011

Far from Torn



Far from Torn

                                                      my mess comforts me 
                                    i know i have filled the room with intent...attempt
                                                             at least I embrace my mistakes
                                                                                       course mostly trash waiting till I purge my space
                                                                                but every articulation runs its course, no waste
                       
                    eventually needing sensoring...and as i edit i warm

 saying no to something presently means
 i am living presently and working presentfully
this mess looks of one who has something to say
                                                                                             and even if i don't
                                                                                             i love the action more than the idea
                                                                          drowning the room against an ideal to be trashed 
to be insulation made of getting it wrong from getting it right
my mistakes validate me
Failer means i tried,
crumpling means i started, 
so,
                                                  i can allow the wrongs to be heaped...while...
                                                                     writing tools know their place and so too the fresh paper
                                                  if my world could edit, i'd get tired of it

wait what was I gonna Right??

Acrylics in frantic strokes layering questions round


Photo by Caroline  Näslund.  Words by Will Gilliespie.

No comments:

Post a Comment