Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A Rediculous Afternoon Spent With A Woman Metaphysical



And there you were.  There you were.  Pensive and distracted.  You were a wall.  You stopped me.  Dead.  I couldn't move.  The most... beautiful...

I remember thinking, "I will never need another breath.  This is it.  I can die right now."  And do you remember how I looked at you and what I... I... 

The fucked up thing is that you don't exist.  You're like a star.  Like a smudge on a star.  A blemish.  Like a...  ah ah, an angel.  -- No, you aren't an angel because you eat fish.  And angels don't eat fish.

I can't stand your... niceness.  It's exhausting.  What's the point of it all.  You just walk through the world being... what?  Nice to people?

And that thing you said about table manners.  About how I should sit spine up and be all... Fuck that!

Look.  I lose.  I'm the loser.  I lose.  You win.  Go live your life.  Go... save people or whatever.

I lose.


Photo by Chris Sullivan.  Monologue by Dustin Whitehead.


No comments:

Post a Comment