Saturday, August 28, 2010

Remembering the Beginning


Here's a girl I can't describe
In a world I can't find
Just past my finger tips
She smiles when she cries
Regrets it if she lies
And often licks her lips

There's a certain honesty in communication. Writing letters is great. Speaking in person may be even better. I love real people. Real conversations. I was once a cabana boy. Not to be confused with one of my favorite palendromes which is "!yo banana boy!" but I was a cabana boy. I spoke to the people. They spoke back. End of transaction. Simple. Nice. That's all.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I have a crush on a girl And everyday is an adventure where I get to know her more and slowly fall more and more in love. Also, I dig communication.

What's next? -- Well... we'll cross that bridge when we get there. Right now we're just looking up excited about the climb.

Thankyou bad student film. I appreciate your existence.

Photo by Sadie Myers.  Words by Dustin Whitehead.

No comments:

Post a Comment